Online Colposcopy Courses
Professor Albert Singer presents two e-learning courses: a Basic Course for the study of colposcopy and an Advanced Course for deeper understanding of the diagnosis and management of the lower genital tract. Developed by Professor Singer and with contributions from highly experienced colleagues, the courses are both fully online.
The course combines text with many images, annotated diagrams, videos and audio. All the material is pre-recorded so you can study at a time and place that is convenient for you, and at your own pace over 12 months. You receive a certificate on completion of the course.
Twelve months access to theBasic (or Foundation) course costs €595, and the Advanced course costs €795. You can buy access to both courses for €1,095, a 20% discount on buying them separately. Lower prices are offered for doctors and practitioners from LMIC.
The Basic course provides detailed information on:
- The Normal Cervix
- Detection of cervical pre-cancer using cytology, screening and HPV testing
- Colposcopy of abnormal cervical epithelium
- HPV: basic biology, clinical usage, vaccination and its role in causation of cervical and lower genital tract neoplasia
- Treatment: Why, how, when and management algorithms
- “Interactive” session: Use 12 case studies to consider diagnosis and treatment
The course is approved by the BSCCP for BSCCP Trainee Accreditation.
The Advanced Course goes into greater detail on the diagnosis and management of Lower Genital Tract Neoplasia. It includes contributions from other world experts in their fields.
- Advances in management of Cervical and Glandular Neoplasia with current European and US guidelines.
- Special conditions in relation to Cervical neoplasia
- Lower Genital Tract Intra-epithelial Neoplasia
- Counselling in relation to Cervical Neoplasia and HPV infection
- Controversies in management of Cervical Neoplasia
- Update on HPV infection and vaccination
- Interactive session with clinical cases examining detection, diagnosis and treatment
How to Register
You can contact the Colposcopy Courses team by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +44-773-606-2037, or via live chat on the European website.