- The European response to the WHO call to eliminate cervical cancer as a public health problem. Int J Cancer. 7 Jul 2020. Arbyn A, Gultekin M, Morice P, Nieminen P, Poortmans P, Daniel Kelly D, Poljak M, Bergeron C, Ritchie D, Schmidt D, Kyrgiou M, Van den Bruel A, Bruni L, Basu P, Bray F, Weiderpass E. Accessible here
- European consensus statement on essential colposcopy. EJOGRB, in press. 2020. Redman CWE1, Kesic V2, Cruickshank ME3*, Gultekin M4, Carcopino X5, Castro Sanchez M6, Grigore M7, Jakobsson M8, Kuppers V9, Pedro A10, Reich O11, Leeson S12, Tabuica U13, Zodzika J14, Ciavattini A15, Jach R16, Katsuba M17, Koiss R18, Martin-Hirsch P19, Tjalma WA20 and Nieminen P. Accessible here
- European Federation for Colposcopy (EFC) and European Society of Gynecologic Oncology (ESGO) joint considerations about HPV vaccination, screening programs, colposcopy, and surgery during and after COVID-19 pandemic. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2 Jun 2020. Ciavattini A, Delli Carpini G, Giannella L, Arbyn M, Kyrgiou M, Joura E, Sehouli J, Redman C, Carcopino X, Nieminen P, Cruickshank M, Gultekin M. Accessible here
- Identification of European-wide clinical priorities for guideline development in the management of pre-invasive cervical disease. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 19 May 2020. Collins A, Redman C, Nieminen P, Simon Leeson S, Moss E. Accessible here
- Cervical screening: ESGO-EFC position paper of the European Society of Gynaecologic Oncology (ESGO) and the European Federation of Colposcopy (EFC) British Journal of Cancer. 8 Jun 2020. Kyrgiou M, Arbyn M, Bergeron C, Bosch FX, Dillner J, Jit M, Kim J, Poljak M, Nieminen P, Sasieni P, Kesic V, Cuzick J, Gultekin M. Accessible here
- HPV Vaccination: ESGO-EFC Position Paper of the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology (ESGO) and the European Federation of Colposcopy (EFC). Eur J Cancer. 2019 Jul. Joura EA, Kyrgiou M, Bosch FX, Kesic V, Nieminen P, Redman C, Gultekin M. Accessible here
- 2017 update of the European Federation for Colposcopy (EFC) performance standards for the practice of colposcopy. Eur J Obstet Gynaecol Reprod Biol. 2018; Petry KU, Nieminen P, Leeson S, Bergeron C, Redman CWE. Accessible here
- Incomplete excision of cervical precancer as a predictor of treatment failure: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Marc Arbyn, Charles W E Redman, Freija Verdoodt, Maria Kyrgiou, Menelaos Tzafetas, Sadaf Ghaem-Maghami, Karl-Ulrich Petry, Simon Leeson, Christine Bergeron, Pekka Nieminen, Jean Gondry, Olaf Reich, Esther L Moss. www.thelancet.com/ oncology Published online November 7, 2017 Accessible here.
- Defining the Cervical Transformation Zone and Squamocolumnar Junction: Can We Reach a Common Colposcopic and Histologic Definition? Quality assurance and research in colposcopy and cervical pathology require standardized terminologies and reporting. However, clinical and histologic definitions of the cervical transformation zone (TZ) and squamocolumnar junction (SCJ) vary considerably. This paper report areas of agreement and areas where work is required to standardize the definitions of the TZ and the SCJ. – Olaf Reich, M.D., Sigrid Regauer, M.D., W.G. McCluggage, M.D., Christine Bergeron, M.D., and Charles Redman, M.D. Accessible here
- Colposcopy training and assessment across the member countries of the European Federation for Colposcopy. Moss EL, Redman CWE, Arbyn M, Dollery E, Petry KU, Nieminen P, Myerson N, Leeson SC. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2015, Accessible here
- Utility of EFC quality indicators for colposcopy in daily practice: results from an independent, prospective multicentre trial. Luyten A, Hagemann I, Scherbring S, Boehmer G, Gieseking, F, Woelber L, Glasenapp F, Hampl M, Kuehler-Obbarius C, van den Bergh M, Leeson S, Redman C, Petry KU. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2015. Accessible here
- Journal of Lower genital Tract Disease; Published Ahead-of-Print; 7/2013
1. HPV Testing and Vaccination in Europe. Leeson, Simon C.; Alibegashvili, Tamar; Arbyn, Marc; Bergeron, Christine; Carriero, Carmine; Mergui, Jean-Luc; Nieminen, Pekka; Prendiville, Walter;Redman, Charles W.E.; Rieck, Gudrun C.; Quaas, Jens; Petry, K. Ulrich. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2014 Jan; Accessible here
2. The Future Role for Colposcopy in Europe. Leeson, Simon C.; Alibegashvili, Tamar; Arbyn, Marc; Bergeron, Christine; Carriero, Carmine; Mergui, Jean-Luc; Nieminen, Pekka; Prendiville, Walter;Redman, Charles W.E.; Rieck, Gudrun C.; Quaas, Jens; Petry, K. Ulrich. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2014 Jan; Accessible here
- “European Federation of Colposcopy quality standards Delphi consultation”.
European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 170 (2013) 255–258. Esther L. Moss, Marc Arbyn, Elizabeth Dollery, Simon Leeson, Karl Ulrich Petry, Pekka Nieminen, Charles W.E. Redman. Accessible here.